Student Ambassadors have joined Citi Handlowy and Citi Service Center yet again.
Career, Citi Service Center
Student Ambassadors have joined Citi Handlowy and Citi Service Center yet again. This year, twelve students participate in the fourth edition of the program:
- Piotr, Warsaw School of Economics
- Krzysztof, University of Warsaw
- Paweł, Warsaw University of Technology
- Paulina, Kozminski University
- Rafał, Polish-Japanese Institute of Information Technology
- Justyna, University of Lodz
- Piotr, Lodz University of Technology
- Łukasz, Cracow University of Economics
- Dawid, University of Economics in Katowice
- Agata, Poznan University of Economics
- Łukasz, University of Gdansk
- Iza, University of Warmia and Mazury
Citi Ambassadors are representatives of the most active student organizations in Poland, such as BEST Łódź, Progress UŁ, Creative UWM, Self-government Boards of the University of Warsaw’s Faculty of Economic Sciences and of the Polish-Japanese Institute of Information Technology, Student BCC Forum and many others. As they are very active at their campuses, their task will be to support Citi brand image and recruitment campaigns at their respective universities. The Ambassadors will be responsible for working with university authorities and academic teachers, career agencies and student organizations. They will participate in job fairs and support Citi in social media.
We wish a lot of success to all of you!