Citi Private Bank Business Services in Poland is responsible for:
- Processing all client related transactions related to internal/external payment requests, trade execution, and all other types of transactions across the Bank's internal systems in professional and timely manner.
- Daily cash management, problem resolutions related to cash management, research and order processing for clients
- Inputing buy/sell orders for all types of Investment products available to the Private Bank
- Processing client credit card Invoices and obtaining statement copies
- Flagging potential illegal or improper transactions and complying with all regulatory policies and control procedures – In line with the Private Bank Global MPP MIFT Policy
- Working alongside Associate Bankers, Client Service Officers in other center locations, as well as colleagues from ASIA/Latam/US/Canada whose transactions are booked into EMEA.