The program offers:
- Ability to get and develop practical knowledge in large, global IT organization
- Access to global learning tools and mentoring of experienced IT managers
- Work in international environment
- Access to the latest technology and large infrastructures
An ideal candidate should:
- Be a student of the last years (Program would be full-time assignment) or recent graduate (up to year after graduation). Candidates should have interest in developing their career in IT
- Have strong motivation towards the development in IT area, commitment and enthusiasm for learning
- Have high interpersonal and analytical skills
- Demonstrate independence, proactivity, self-organization and collaboration skills
- Show leadership skills
- Be fluent in English (both spoken and in written) – it is a must
Currently we are not recruiting for the Gloval Development Program in IT
Would you like to achieve something great in your life? Are you interested in personal growth?
The Global Development Program in IT at Citi Service Center is a program addressed to students in their last years of studies or graduates (up to a year after graduation). We are waiting for candidates who are driven to become experts in IT infrastructure, and would like to take on a managerial position the future. The Program includes rotations in various business areas (e.g. Core Infrastructure Services, Infrastructure Service Delivery, Business Operations, Project Management and Command Center Operations). All roles are designed to help you achieve your full potential through focused, on-the-job development.
Program will begin on 1st of September 2016. The offer will be presented to 5 best candidates.
The 18-months Program starts with an intensive orientation event where you will learn more about our business, strategy, and shared vision. You will immediately assume extensive responsibilities and have the opportunity to work with seasoned professionals, gaining exposure to a wide range of teams and cultures.
This global rotational Program begins with professional trainings, followed by rotations and projects in different areas of IT (e.g. Core Infrastructure Services, Infrastructure Service Delivery, Business Operations, Project Management and Command Center Operations).
In addition to their daily duties, the participants of the Global Development Program in IT are involved in many other initiatives. This is an excellent opportunity to develop not only technical knowledge but also your ability to work in a group and self-presentation skills. Work in an international corporation also provides an ideal environment for improving your language skills.
During the Program and following its completion the participants are employed based an employment contract, with a 3-month probation period.
After the completion of the Program, the participant becomes a valuable employee in one of the selected business areas, with extensive knowledge about the processes taking place at Citi, and an extensive network of contacts.