The program offers:
- Expert knowledge in the anti-money laundering field
- Work in international environment
- Theoretical and practical trainings courses
- Six rotations within different jurisdictions of the AML department
An ideal candidate should:
- Have an undergraduate or University degree (economic profile preferable) with solid grades and extracurricular activities
- Be interests in development in the AML sector
- Have very good communication skills in English (both verbal and writing)
- Be computer literate - proficient in Windows applications (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Have very good interpersonal skills
- Exhibit courtesy and have the ability to organize his/her work
- Have analytical skills, the ability to make decisions, be determined
Currently we are not recruiting on AML Development Program.
The AML (Anti-Money Laundering) Monitoring HUB operates within Operations & Technology and is responsible for monitoring corporate banking clients' transactions in order to detect any money laundering attempts. The Hub cooperates with Citi entities and other Citi Service Center Poland departments.
AML Development Program is a program addressed to students in their last years of studies or graduates (up to a year after graduation). We are waiting for candidates who are driven to become experts in anti-money laundering, and would like to take on a managerial position the future.
The AML Experts Development Program begins with a 5 week training course (both - theoretical and practical). After the training, six rotations within different sections of AML department will take place.
Additionally, the program offers multiple soft skills trainings courses, as well as participation in challenging initiatives and projects.