Policies and terms for Citi Markets and Securities Services
If you are a client of: (a) one or more of the sales and trading units of Citi's Institutional Clients Group businesses and you hold an account with Citigroup Global Markets Limited, Citibank Europe plc UK Branch or Citibank, N.A. London Branch ("Citi Markets"); and/or (b) Citi Securities Services businesses ("Citi Securities Services"), the links below set out descriptions of the policies that apply to our activities.
- Description of Citi's Conflicts of Interest Policy
- Description of Citi's Inducements Policy
- Description of Citi's Complaints Policy
- Description of Citi's Commercial Policy
- MiFID II Citi Risk Disclosure Notice
- MiFID II Target Market Disclosure Notice
European Benchmark Regulation
- CGML Benchmark Administration Complaints Procedure
- CGML Benchmark Administration Material Change and Cessation Procedure
- European Benchmark Regulation Key Definitions
- CGML Benchmark Statement - Commodities - Regulated Data
- CGML Benchmark Statement - Equities - Regulated Data
- CGML Benchmark Statement - Rates - Regulated Data
- CGML Benchmark Statement - Commodities
- CGML Benchmark Statement - Credit
- CGML Benchmark Statement - Equities
- CGML Benchmark Statement - FX
- CGML Benchmark Statement - Multi Asset
- CGML Benchmark Statement - Rates
- CGML Benchmark Statement - TRY Implied
Other policies, notices and disclosures
The policies, notices and disclosures linked to below apply when you are a client of Citi Markets.
- Citi's Markets and Banking Execution Policy
- EMEA ECM-DCM Allocations Policies Summary
- Allocations policy summary
- Notice of Citi's Registration Data
- IOSCO Principles for Financial Benchmarks - CBNA CitiFX Benchmark Statement of Compliance
- IOSCO Principles for Financial Benchmarks - CBNA TRY Implied Statement of Compliance
- IOSCO Principles for Financial Benchmarks - CGML Statement of Compliance
- CitiFX Proprietary Benchmark Notice
- FICC Markets Standards Board
- PRIIPS Notice
- CGML Statement of Commitment to the UK Money Markets Code
- CBNA Statement of Commitment to the UK Money Markets Code
- Key Investor Information Dcoument - Provision via a Website
- CFD Requests for Illustrative Pricing
- MiFID II Pre-Trade Costs and Charges Disclosure for Professional Clients & Eligible Counterparties
The policy linked to below applies when you are a client of Citi Securities Services.
Terms of Business - Citi Markets
For reference, we set out below links to Citi Market's Terms of Business for Professional Clients and Eligible Counterparties.
Terms of Business applicable to Citi's relationship with you prior to 3 January 2018 can be access via the following link.
Citi Market's Terms of Business have been updated. Please see below a link to the Terms of Business that are effective from 3 January 2018.
Disclaimer: The information provided on or contained in any file that can be viewed or downloaded from this site or set out in any communication containing a link to this site is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject Citigroup Inc. and its affiliates ("Citi") to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Neither the information, nor any opinion contained in this site in any file that can be viewed or downloaded from this site constitutes a solicitation or offer by Citi to buy or sell any securities, futures, options or other financial instruments or provide any investment advice or service.