Trade services and trade finance
Citi offers a broad range of solutions that meet the needs of our our global trade clients.
From risk mitigation to financing, settlement to information, Citi's trade experts support and deliver world-class solutions to suppliers, buyers and FIs. International trade is the cross-border movement of goods and services that develop from a business transaction between a buyer in one country and a seller in another country.
Facilitating cross-border trade has always been one of the most important and traditional roles of the bank.
Trade Services and Trade Finance solutions are designed to help you:
- Streamline and expedite a broad range of trade activities
- Manage risk more effectively
- Simplify complex, labor-intensive transactions
- Access information on your trade activities any time and from any location
Trade Services and Trade Finance - several reasons for making Citi Romania your partner
- If you are looking to optimize transaction turnaround times and funds flow timing... to expand into new markets while minimizing risk and maintaining your competitiveness... to develop a customized solution that matches your unique trade requirements
- Citi is the preferred partner of around 15,000 corporations and financial institutions, in nearly 100 countries
- Citi's global network brings you additional costs and time saving benefits - with a presence in nearly 100 countries, coupled with the scale of our trade organization, we often handle all documentation for both importer