Global diversification. Pricing pressures. Cash capital. Liquidity and collateral management. Shifting currency prices. Consumer banking. Check 21. Straight-through processing. Outsourcing vs. insourcing. Intensifying regulatory oversight. Continuity of business. The cost of new technology.
At Citi, we understand the issues confronting institutional firms, retail brokers, investment banks and infrastructure companies. Our relationship managers understand your company, the markets you operate in, and your challenges. We are ready to work with you to develop solutions that are right for your business. We can draw on a comprehensive array of banking and financial capabilities, supported by a team of dedicated specialists serving clients around the world. We combine industry-specific expertise with in-depth knowledge of local markets to deliver a full range of offerings that are tailored to the needs of your company.
Citi is a leading provider of transaction banking, liquidity, credit and capital markets services to retail and institutional broker-dealers, asset management and infrastructure companies worldwide. We value the close, long-term relationships we have with the world's largest financial institutions, and have demonstrated our commitment to the industry through the periods of growth and during the crises of the past decades.
With Citi as your financial partner, you can rely on:
- In-depth industry focus provided by experienced client teams of bankers and product specialists
- A range of cash deposit solutions, pooling and netting, and “Check 21” which we have already piloted with key clients
- Innovative local and multi-currency payment solutions
- A wide range of investment options to get the most out of cash balances
- Committed, uncommitted and structured credit solutions to support your transaction flows and cash capital strategies
- Securities clearing and custody through the Citi network in 47 markets, offering you both direct and global solutions
- Securities lending, fails coverage and inventory financing
- Global credit centers to support operations
- Web-based proprietary and SWIFT™ technology to facilitate both cash and securities operations
- Imbedded foreign exchange solutions
SWIFT, S.W.I.F.T., and SWIFT-derived product and service names are trademarks of S.W.I.F.T. SCRL.