Transferring money to another UK bank
To make a payment or transfer to a non-Citi UK bank account:
- First, select Payments and Transfers from your My Citi dashboard.
- On the new page, click Make a Payment or Transfer.
- From the drop-down menu, select Make a transfer to an account with another UK bank.
- Use the next drop-down menu to select the account you want to pay from.
- Now enter your payee’s name, account number and sort code, along with the payment amount.
- Choose whether you want to pay immediately or on a future date. Alternatively, create a recurring payment.
- Add a reference note if required.
- Tick the box to save the payee details for future transactions.
- When ready, click NEXT.
- Check through the summary of your instructions.
- Click Make This Payment, and that’s all done. Click OK to return to your My Citi dashboard.