Make a transfer to a non-Citi account outside the UK
A swift, secure and simple way to pay someone overseas. You can transfer money to an overseas account outside Citi using either a SEPA or SWIFT transfer.
- First, select Payments and Transfers from your My Citi dashboard.
- On the new page, click Make a Payment or Transfer.
- From the drop-down menu, select Make a transfer to an account with another bank outside of the UK (also known as SWIFT).
- Choose the account you’re transferring from and select your destination country.
- Now enter the payee’s full details, including account number, bank address and SWIFT code.
- Finally, choose your transfer currency and amount.
- Decide whether to transfer immediately or set a future date for the transfer.
- You can also set up a regular transfer by clicking Make it Recurring.
- Add a short message to describe your payment.
- Tick the box if you’d like to add the payee details to your payee list.
- Click NEXT and check the details of your transfer.
- All in order? Click CONFIRM, and the job is done.