Moving money between your accounts
It's easy to transfer money between your Citi accounts.
- Click Make a Payment or Transfer.
- Select Make a transfer between your own accounts from the drop down menu.
- Use the drop-down menus that follow to choose the account you want to transfer money from, and the destination account.
- Decide whether to debit currency from the sending account or credit currency to the receiving account.
- When would you like to transfer?
- To transfer now, click Immediately.
- To set a future date for the transfer, click the calendar icon and select the date you want.
- To set up a regular transfer, click Make it recurring:
- Set the frequency (e.g. weekly, monthly or quarterly) using the drop down menu.
- Select the first transfer date using the calendar icon.
- Specify the last transfer date or leave the transfer in place until you want to cancel it.
- Click NEXT.
- Click NEXT again to acknowledge the Exchange rate reminder. A summary of your transfer instructions appears.
- When ready, click CONFIRM.
- Your transfer is set up. Click OK to return to your My Citi dashboard.