Citibank (Trinidad & Tobago) Limited and its affiliates offers a variety of short, medium and long-term financing alternatives available in local and foreign currency. We have a long and proud record of working with Local Companies, Multi-national Corporations and Financial Institutions to provide them with timely, customized solutions.
Our loan structures typically fall into the following categories:
- Description: Customers who expect to need temporary credit from time-to-time to buffer the variability of their cash inflows may request this type of facility.
- Cost: An annual fee, usually expressed as a percentage of the Facility. An overdraft interest rate is also established and applied to overdrawn amounts.
Working Capital & Short-term Financing
- Description: Working capital facilities may be requested to obtain short-term liquidity or fund current assets. Such financing may be structured in a variety of ways including receivables financing, payables financing and loans linked to the purchase of inventory.
- Cost: An initial fee, usually expressed as a percentage of the Loan. The interest rate may be a specific rate (which may be adjusted from time to time by the Bank), or a floating rate.
Project & Long-term Financing
- Description: Typically, such loans are linked to the financing of an income-earning project with a creditworthy sponsor.
- Cost: An up-front work fee, an initial commitment fee and an annual loan administration fee, each usually expressed as a percentage of the Loan. The interest rate may be a floating rate or a specific rate (which may be adjusted from time to time by the Bank). The floating rate is usually based on the local Treasury Bill rate - in the case of local currency borrowing, or Libor - in the case of foreign currency borrowing.