Citi is recognized worldwide as a market leader, capitalizing on our vast global branch network, Citi Jordan's Markets Department manages the country’s balance sheet mitigating both interest rate and foreign exchange exposures. As an active player in the local market, our objective is to provide our clients with a wide range of innovative tailored solutions to cater for their business needs. We provide our clients with ideas, market insights, trading services, analytics, and new products across a broad spectrum of asset classes.
Our unmatched services include:
- Spot and forward foreign currency exchange
- Online foreign exchange execution through our user-friendly secure web portal CitiTreasury® Interactive, offering live market prices to trade on.
Derivatives and Risk Mitigation
- Exposure management strategies for hedging risk on foreign exchange, interest rates and commodity prices such as zero cost options, structured forwards, interest rate swaps and commodity derivatives.
- Liquidity management strategies.
- Access to in-depth analysis and world-class research on regional and international markets.
- Regular updates on market developments and trends
- Customer seminars on foreign exchange and derivatives products