About Citi Community Capital
Citi Community Capital (“CCC”), the community development lending and investing group of Citi, offers the industry's most comprehensive affordable housing and community development financial products. From single-project transactions to portfolio-wide solutions, CCC combines unparalleled community development expertise with industry leading capital markets capabilities to offer financial solutions to preserve and build stronger communities. Read more >
It is our mission to be the preferred financial partner for affordable housing developers, non-profits and governmental entities that focus on community development. We provide our customers with a distinctive, remarkable experience based on world class responsiveness, customer service, creativity and superior execution. We accomplish this mission while delivering consistent and impactful CRA results, superior financial performance for Citi and a rewarding experience for our employees.
Citi continued its reign as No. 1 in Affordable Housing Finance Magazine’s annual survey of affordable housing lenders for the sixth consecutive year, having provided over $3.2 billion of lending to finance affordable housing rental projects in 2014, more than any other institution. CCC's origination, structuring, asset and risk management staff across the country provides creative financing solutions designed to meet their clients' needs. CCC helps community development financial institutions, real estate developers, national intermediaries and nonprofit organizations achieve their goals through a broad, integrated platform of debt and equity offerings.
- April 30, 2015 – 5th Avenue Lofts Groundbreaking, Kenosha, WI
- San Francisco Business Times - Real Estate Deals 2015: Affordable residential San Francisco winner – Vera Haile
- April 16, 2015 – Brian Dale, Midwest Regional Director to speak at the 16th Annual Western HUD Lender’s Conference, Denver, CO
- March 16, 2015 - Citi’s Lead Widens with Affordable Housing Finance Magazine’s Ranking of Top Affordable Housing Lender for 2014
- Auburn, CA – Acquisition Rehab - 50 family units
- Denver, CO – Acquisition Rehab – 120 family units
- Washington, DC – Acquisition Rehab – 208 family units
- New London, CT – Permanent Financing – 146 Senior units
- Wilmington, DE – Commercial Revitalization of Historic buildings
- Palm Beach, FL – New Construction - 216 family units
- Dedado, GU – New Construction – 81 family units