CITI® DIVIDEND PLATINUM SELECT® CARD REWARD PROGRAM INFORMATION
- Your Citi Dividend Card account ("Card Account") will receive a rebate based upon eligible transactions appearing on your current month's billing statement. The only eligible transactions are purchases, cash advances and balance transfers. The rebates will show cumulatively on your statement as "Dividend Dollars", as long as your Card Account is open and current. However, if your Card Account is no longer open or current, you will not be able to earn or redeem Dividend Dollars.
- Unless you are participating in a limited-time promotional offer, you will earn 2% on purchases made at supermarkets, drugstores, gas stations, convenience stores, and utilities including cable which are defined as follows. Supermarkets are stand-alone merchants that primarily sell a complete line of food merchandise for home consumption. Drugstores are stand-alone merchants that sell prescription and proprietary drugs and non-prescription medicines. Gas stations are stand-alone merchants that sell vehicle fuel for consumer use. Convenience stores are stand-alone merchants who sell a limited variety of food items. Utilities are defined as electric, gas power, water supply, and refuse services—excluding telephone services. Cable is defined as satellite and other pay television and radio services.
- Unless you are participating in a limited-time promotional offer, you will earn 1% on all other purchases. You will earn 1% on cash advances and cash convenience check amounts billed at the standard cash advance rate. You will receive five Dividend Dollars for each individual balance transfer transaction of $1,500 or more.
- Purchases not eligible to receive the 2% rebate include, but are not limited to, purchases made at warehouse clubs, discount stores, and department stores. Online and catalog purchases are not eligible to receive the 2% rebate unless the merchants appropriately identify the transactions. We do not determine whether merchants appropriately identify the transactions, but we do reserve the right to determine which purchases qualify for the 2% rebate.
- You may accumulate a maximum of 300 Dividend Dollars in any calendar year (eligible transactions appearing on your January – December billing statements) payable in checks of $50 or more only upon your request. Dividend Dollars earned on purchases through the Citi Bonus Cash Center are not subject to the $300 calendar year maximum accumulation.
- You have no property rights or other legal interest in Dividend Dollars. Dividend Dollars have no cash value until such time as you may request and receive a check for your redemption eligible Dividend Dollars. You may not assign, transfer, or pledge your Dividend Dollars.
- When you become a cardmember, you will receive the full Citi Dividend Card Terms and Conditions which we may change at any time with 30 days prior written notice. In addition, we may terminate the Citi Dividend Card Reward Program with 30 days prior written notice, and if we do, you will have 30 days to request redemption of your eligible Dividend Dollars.