Solutions for Employees Working Abroad
As part of Citigroup, one of the largest financial institutions in the world with an unmatched presence in over 100 countries, Global Executive Banking is uniquely positioned to serve the financial needs of International Assignees around the world and help them successfully manage their finances at home and abroad.
As an International Assignee and a Global Executive Banking customer, you will benefit from the convenient access to your compensation and a full range of financial products and services, including:
- Prompt and reliable access to your pay
- Dedicated Global Executive Banking Service Officers uniquely experienced in expatriate banking issues
- Access to banking and financial products and services
- Preferential Citibank foreign exchange rates on Global Executive Banking wires requested through the Global Executive Banking Service Center
- Streamlined international fund transfers
Managing your personal finances can prove challenging when you are living and working abroad. Obtaining access to compensation and transacting on your personal bank accounts while away from home is key to your peace of mind. We make it easy to meet your financial obligations when you are abroad. Citibank Global Executive Banking allows you to conveniently access and manage your personal finances from anywhere in the world and at any time.
"Assignment U.S.A." is a comprehensive program designed to assist expatriates on assignment to the United States overcome the financial obstacles they may face; therefore, helping them to eliminate much of the hassle of moving abroad.
A U.S. banking relationship can be established for the assignee prior to his/her arrival in the U.S. Global Executive Banking can also assist the assignee to establish an investment* account. Access to banking and investment services can be managed remotely even before the assignee relocates to the U.S.
* Securities and brokerage products and services are available through Citi Personal Investments International a business of Citigroup Inc., which offers securities through Citigroup Global Markets Inc. (CGMI), member SIPC. Visit www.sipc.org for more information. Insurance is offered through Citigroup Life Agency LLC (CLA). In California, CLA does business as Citigroup Life Insurance Agency, LLC (license number 0G56746). CGMI, CLA and Citibank, N.A. are affiliated companies under the common control of Citigroup Inc. Citi and Citi with Arc design are registered service marks of Citigroup Inc. and its affiliates and are used and registered throughout the world.
- Not FDIC insured.
- Not a deposit or obligation of any bank.
- Not insured by any federal government agency.
- No bank guarantee.
- Subject to investment risks, including possible loss of principal.
Personal Banking at its best
Global Executive Banking Service Officers are well versed in international banking practices and experienced in helping International Assignees manage their finances. They are available to assist you with your money transfers, account information, and other financial services you may require. For assistance, you can call CitiPhone Banking® at (740) 834-1369 or 1 (866) 213-0890 (toll-free within the U.S.), available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Global Executive Banking is a service of Citibank, N.A., providing banking and borrowing products and services.Citibank, N.A., Member FDIC