Given the tremendous pressures of todays business environment, corporate treasury increasingly requires the ability to obtain information and initiate transactions in real-time. Citi Message Xchange is a unique solution that addresses this critical need. Citi Message Xchange is a powerful global gateway that establishes seamless, real-time connectivity for processing treasury-based activity, such as CLS, Worldlink, payments and balance reporting through certified interfaces between treasury system applications or via direct interface with your treasury application.
This state-of-the-art Internet-based solution provides a 24/7 conduit between clients and Citi. Citi Message Xchange supports the collection and aggregation of both end-of-day and intra-day statements from other financial institutions for delivery directly to your treasury management platform, providing a consolidated view of balance and transaction information across all of your banks via a single interface. The service is ideal for clients who want to centralize decision making and simplify internal processes. Citi Message Xchange does not require front-end electronic banking software, reducing support costs and maximizing the utilization of a firms Treasury Management System.
- Enables seamless processing across a wide array of currencies and geographies, eliminating manual steps like re-keying of transactions and file import/export
- Provides interfaces with forward compatibility, enabling connection with future versions of your treasury system
- Reduces cost of implementation, integration and support
- True STP in all countries of operation
- Detailed and automated response messages
- Statement data aggregation capabilities
- Alternative file format choices through SWIFT FileAct, including ISO 20022 XML
- A single connection for multi-bank transaction initiation via other banks
- Employs state-of-the-art security using digital certificates for encryption and authentication
- 24x7 global support
Citi Message Xchange is pre-tested with, and supported by, multiple leading treasury system providers. Contact us for a complete list.