CitiConnect for SWIFT
In today's fast-paced, global business environment, you need to keep your finger on the pulse of your financial supply chain. Citi can help. Whether you are conducting high volume transactions in multiple currencies, need to process payment files individually, require a round-the-clock link with your treasury management system, or access to real-time cash management, Citi has the banking integration solution to connect your financial supply chain. Citi has worked closely with corporate clients to create a suite of products and services that meet the exacting needs of treasury. Our CitiConnect solution helps corporates leverage the streamlined connectivity and secure, robust infrastructure provided by SWIFT through its unmatched expertise and transaction-processing capabilities. In so doing, we provide unparalleled value to our clients.
No matter how you manage your treasury and financial reporting flows, Citi has the experience and technology expertise to support your unique needs. Our market-leading solutions enable you to integrate banking execution and information with your enterprise-wide treasury management system – so you can achieve your treasury objectives. As the world's largest user of SWIFT™, Citi leads the way in providing innovative connectivity solutions to meet the evolving needs of our corporate clients. Our expertise in this area is second to none. CitiConnect provides the flexibility clients require, allowing you to take full advantage of Citi's comprehensive, best-in-class SWIFT infrastructure and extensive global footprint.
- A secure connection to Citi - For corporate customers who wish to exchange information using industry-standard SWIFT™ messaging and network
- An integrated solution - A real-time connection for initiating payments, receiving information, and accessing services directly from your treasury management system
- A global, centralized hub simplifying corporate-to-bank connectivity
- Support of bulked message delivery
- A true centralized BIC solution leveraging any of Citi's branches for a single, global access point for sending messages via local SWIFT delivery
- Provides interfaces with forward compatibility, enabling connection with future versions of your treasury system
- Reduces cost of implementation, integration and support
- True STP in all countries of operation
- Detailed and automated response messages
- Statement data aggregation capabilities
- Alternative file format choices through SWIFT FileAct, including ISO 20022 XML
- A single connection for multi-bank transaction initiation via other banks
- 24x7 global support