Collective Trust Fund Services
Look to Citi to support your Collective Trust Fund (CTF) business
CTFs are a strong and growing market. As a global leader in the investment services industry, we offer a complete suite of services to meet a variety of objectives and business processes. Our focus remains on what matters most to you: Efficiency, Ease of Trading, Compliance, and Value.
Based upon your business needs, you can select one or more individual components of Citi's CTF servicing model or opt for the efficiencies of a bundled approach. Our core offerings include global custody, transfer agency, portfolio compliance, financial administration, and valuation services. Our approach to collective trust fund administration ensures a more transparent service model with better fiduciary oversight, more streamlined operations, and a greater ability to support your fund's asset growth.
Our CTF services include:
- Full DTCC/NSCC and DCC&S capabilities
- Proven, top-quality fund accounting model
- Robust Global Custody Infrastructure
- Financial administration and audit support services
- Compliance focus with mutual fund-like reviews including over 200 separate monitoring tests
- Integrated technology platforms providing accurate, reliable data access, seamless industry interfaces, and sophisticated settlement functionality
Collective Trust Funds offer some distinct advantages over mutual funds, such as fewer regulatory requirements and lower operational expenses. If you are new to the market, Citi will guide you through the creation of a new Collective Trust Funds, including:
- Securing the right partnerships
- Policy and procedure establishment
- Comprehensive fund set-up and implementation
Why Partner with Citi
Citi has a keen understanding of the market and the business requirements of CTF servicing. We provide best-in-class operational support from product creation through full continual servicing of your trust assets. Your focus remains on the core competencies of your firm: asset growth and money management. Our service model and operational platforms will accommodate the demands of your expanding business needs and growing fund assets. In addition, we'll ensure reliable and efficient operations that are seamless to your clients and compatible with third-party providers.