Citi® Depositary Receipt Services
Citi’s Depositary Receipt Services is a leader in bringing quality issuers to global capital markets and in promoting Depositary Receipts (DRs) as an effective capital markets tool. Citi began offering DRs in 1928 and today is widely recognized for providing companies with access to the powerful global platform Citi has to offer.
A Depositary Receipt program can serve a variety of purposes. Whether you are looking to raise capital, build international visibility or diversify your shareholder base, Citi is aligned to help you achieve your goals. When supporting a Depositary Receipt program, Citi provides issuers with access to the following value-added resources:
- Experienced in-house global Investor Relations team—providing advice, strategic insight and practical counsel directly to issuers
- Unparalleled global sales and distribution network—consisting of large & mid-tier institutional investors and retail clients
- Dedicated Account Management team—enabling a single point of contact for comprehensive support
- Specialized Structuring and Implementation team—ensuring the efficient execution of transactions
- Innovative Product Management team—developing resourceful solutions for enhanced access to markets and investors
For more information on Citi’s Depositary Receipt Services, visit www.citi.com/dr.