Four Quick Questions and Answers
Q: How do I reset my Password on the Citi Commercial Cards Website?
A: Just follow these steps:
1. From the login screen, click Forgot Password. CitiManager will display a page with two options:
- Cardholder - I have cards linked and this is my only role. (This is selected by default.) If you select this option, you will be prompted to enter your User ID and the last six digits of your credit card. Then click Continue.
- Non-Cardholder/Card Applicant - I administer card program on behalf of my company OR organization or I have applied for a card and yet to receive it. If you select this option, you will be prompted to enter your User ID, Zip Code, and the user profile email address. Click Continue.
2. Now you’ll need to answer a random Security question. Then click Continue again.
3. When the Change Password screen appears, enter a new password (following the guidelines on the screen). A message will appear indicating that your password change was successful. You can now use this new password the next time you log into the system.
Q: How do I log in as a Cardholder for the first time on the Citi Commercial Cards Website?
A: If you’re a Cardholder and you have not yet received a registration ID and registration passcode, you need to have the following to log in:
- Your full 16-digit credit card number
- Your full account name as it appears on the card
- The account address on the card account
If you’re a Cardholder and you have received a registration ID and registration passcode, simply begin the login/registration process with your other account information.
Q: How do I download a copy of my account statement?
A: Just follow these five steps:
1. Log in to the site and open the statement you want to download.
2. At the bottom of the statement summary, click Download.
3. Select the document format you want: CSV, Excel or PDF. (If you want a PDF and do not have the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader, click the link to download that application.) Click Download.
4. An alert will appear that says, "Please note that the downloaded file has been cached in local machine." Click OK.
5. A file download box will appear. You can choose to:
- Open the file
- Save a copy to your computer
- Cancel the operation.
Q: How do I print a copy of my account statement?
A: Just follow these three steps:
1. Log in to the site and open the statement you want to print.
2. At the bottom of the statement summary, click Print.
3. When you’ve finished printing the statement, click Cancel to restore the tabs and menus for website navigation.