Test Your GTCC Knowledge
How much do you know about the DoD Government Travel Charge Card (GTCC)? Test your knowledge here with these seven questions. How many can you answer correctly?
- What are some of the GTCC tools that can make an Agency Program Coordinator's life easier?
b. Subscription-based reports
c. Bulk maintenance
d. All of the above
- TRUE OR FALSE: Although you have a Government Travel Charge Card, you can use your own personal charge card to pay for your official government-related travel expenses.
- At what point are late fees charged on a delinquent GTCC account?
a. 30 days after the billing date
b. 60 days after the billing date
c. 75 days after the billing date
d. 90 days after the billing date
- TRUE OR FALSE: Under certain circumstances, you can be granted additional time to pay your GTCC bill.
- TRUE OR FALSE: As soon as your GTCC bill becomes delinquent, credit bureaus will automatically be notified and your credit score may be affected.
- TRUE OR FALSE: You can use your GTCC for personal, non-government travel-related expenses, as long as you pay your bill promptly.
- TRUE OR FALSE: If you ever have a question about your GTCC, you can always contact Citi Customer Service to get clear and simple answers.
- d. All of the above
- False. Use of the DoD GTCC is mandatory for all purchases related to official travel expenses, unless exempt.
- c. 75 days. A bill becomes delinquent 60 days after the billing date, but late fees don't begin until 75 days have passed since the statement cycled.
- True. With prior approval, under certain circumstances (such as Mission Critical status), the cardholder is protected from delinquency actions.
- False. An outstanding bill will only be reported to the credit bureau when the Cardholder's account has Charged-Off (exceeded 210 days past billing without a payment).
- False. Use of the GTCC is limited to official, government-related travel expenses only.
- True. Citi Customer Service is always standing by to help.
The information provided is for general use only. Contact the GSA Contracting Officer with any questions related to proper use of the master contract.