Public sector organizations globally are faced with unprecedented and often competing financial challenges. Across the globe, the public sector is experiencing budget pressures and demands for financial accountability, combined with evolving public expectations of service availability and delivery. These complex new demands are leading public sector organizations to leverage new technologies to increase process efficiency, reduce costs, improve transparency and encourage greater accountability.
Citi has a wealth of experience in enabling government and public sector bodies to achieve their financial and service delivery objectives. With a global network and specialist expertise, we are proactive in bringing creative and pragmatic ideas, flexible solutions and innovative technology that public sector organizations globally require. In doing so, we help them to enhance efficiency and control, and increase public confidence. From cash management and financial governance to global payments, prepaid cards, document management and mobile banking, Citi is increasingly the banking partner of choice for public sector organizations globally.
- Citi Perspectives for the Public Sector – Vol. 2, 2013
- Global Public Sector Casebook 2013
- Transportation Management in the Federal Government: Challenges Give Way to Opportunities
- A Framework for Efficiency and Control in Government Payment Programmes
- Citi Perspectives for the Public Sector – Vol. 1, 2012
- USAID-Citi Mobile Money Accelerator Alliance – Press Release
- USAID-Citi Alliance – 10 Ways to Accelerator Mobile Money
- PATH's Mobile Money Experience with Citi in Kenya Video