Citi® Commercial Cards
As a leading Commercial Card issuer, Citi is committed to providing solutions that offer greater control, visibility and optimization to help our clients maximize their efficiencies and expand their opportunities. Whether your needs are local or global, Citi can customize a solution to help your organization achieve its strategic financial objectives.
With the broadest global reach, an unrivaled international network, award-winning customer service, and the industry's most advanced payment, reporting and expense management tools, Citi continues to raise the bar for commercial card programs. Citi's global infrastructure—with a vast network of countries with on-the-ground proprietary operations—allows you to manage your business and treasury functions seamlessly throughout the world. In addition to offering the most widely accepted Corporate Card-accepted at 34 million merchant locations and 1.9 million ATMs in over 200 countries—Citi is also the only bankcard issuer to support 100 countries and offer local currency card programs in 65 countries and 25+ languages.
As next-generation card management solutions emerge, Citi, once again, is at the forefront of card technology, delivering cutting-edge payment tools and platforms to help our clients achieve greater integration, efficiency and control—locally, regionally, and globally. Our advanced suite of customizable, online reporting tools and solutions seamlessly integrate with your financial systems, providing you with the transaction details you need—when you need them—so you can manage your business more effectively.
Equipped with the industry’s most powerful solutions and unmatched international capabilities, Citi’s Commercial Card program offers our clients infinite global opportunity backed by local support. Explore www.citimanager.com to learn more about how Citi Commercial Card solutions can help you manage your organization’s expenditures, streamline financial processes, and improve the bottom line.
- Leading the Charge for Expense Control and Process Efficiency by Paul Horn, Global Product Manager, Citi Commercial Cards
- Does Your Commercial Card Program Have Industrial Strength? by Paul Horn, Global Product Manager, Citi Commercial Cards
- The New Generation of Commercial Cards by Manish Kohli, Managing Director, EMEA Wholesale Cards Head, Citi Transaction Services
- Global Partner, Local solutions – Commercial Cards European, Middle East and Africa brochure
In The News
- The Nilson Report Ranks Citi as the Number One U.S. Corporate Bank Card Issuer for Third Consecutive Year
- Citi Wins 2012 Celent Model Bank Award
- Citi Launches Program Audit Tool for Commercial Card Clients
- Global Finance Magazine Has Ranked Citi the Number One Treasury and Cash Management Provider
- Citi Expands Global Coverage of Commercial Cards to Israel
- Citi Launches NEW Mobile Alerts For Global Commercial Card Clients
- VCA and M&E included in Citi Working Capital Analytics
- Global Travel and Entertainment Card Programs. Profile and Best Practices, featuring Citi and ACTE
- Citi Expands Global Availability of Virtual Card Accounts
- Citi® Commercial Cards to issue Chip & Pin Card Solution in the U.S., a First in the Commercial Card Industry
- Citi® Commercial Cards Launches Innovative Citi Project Card
- Professionalism and Pragmatism in Cards Programme Implementation' featuring Deborah Jones.
For Citi's Canadian Privacy Statement, click here.