Citibank® Travel Card
Through leading-edge technology, innovative products and world-class customer service, the Citibank® Travel Card lets your organization manage its travel spending more efficiently and provides greater convenience for your employees. Extensive reporting and information management tools give you the data you need to analyze travel expenses more effectively, helping your organization improve its decision-making. As the world's leading credit card issuer, we offer an unsurpassed level of expertise to help you improve your travel expense management process overall.
At Citi, we deliver the details you need – from line-item and folio-level details to consolidated global transaction data…and everything in between. With access to this level of information, you can look beyond the details…to simplify travel expense management and speed decision-making. Better yet, Citi’s advanced technology and online management and reporting tools are all backed by our best-in-class customer service.
Data Management and Reporting
A host of information management solutions seamlessly integrate with your financial systems, making it easier for you to comply with agency/organization and government policies, better understand spending patterns and negotiate with vendors, with:
- Standard Reports: Monthly, quarterly or annual reports, designed to meet your management and accounting needs, include cardholder and account data, vendor analyses, sales tax information and more
- Citibank® Custom Reporting System: An easy-to-use application that lets you choose the data you need from more than 600 data elements to create customized reports
- Citibank® Electronic Reporting System: For receiving and managing files and reports online
- CitiDirect® Card Management System: Advanced technology for online card program management, reporting and analysis
- Citibank® Online Statements: Online access to account statements for streamlined review and payment
Ongoing Consultative Support
A dedicated account team will create a program to meet your needs, or re-engineer and expand an existing one. Plus, your cardholders will enjoy round-the-clock access to knowledgeable customer support from anywhere in the world.
An industry leader, Citi offers value-added features and benefits that surpass standard travel card programs:
- Acceptance at over 22 million locations worldwide and cash access at more than 800,000 ATM locations
- Authorization controls for managing spending at the company and cardholder levels, including limits on transactions, cash access and vendor selection
- Enhancements, such as the declining balance feature, as well as an integrated phone card and event spending management solutions
- Fraud detection system that monitors cardholder account activity
- Travel accident, primary car rental and lost luggage insurance, as well as travel and emergency assistance
- VAT reclaim services for expenses incurred in the European Union