Citi Announces 10 Cash Management Mandates in Asia Pacific
ALL LOCATIONS, June 6 2007 – Citi has announced the signing of cash management mandates for ten leading global and regional companies. Signing ceremonies were conducted at EuroFinance's 13th annual conference on International Cash, Treasury and Risk for Finance Professionals in Asia, held on May 22-24, 2007 in Singapore. Citi was one of the official sponsors of the EuroFinance Conference, which was attended by over 400 delegates.
The signing ceremonies demonstrated Citi's leadership in winning cash management mandates from leading global companies and Asian multinational corporations. Signing ceremonies were conducted with:
- Roche, a leading Swiss Pharmaceutical giant with global sales of CHF 42 billion, selected Citi for its regional In-house Bank cash management solution;
- Electrolux, a global leader in home appliances and appliances for professional use, chose Citi for its cash management requirements in Asia;
- Jabil, a global leader in electronic product solutions, mandated Citi as it regional cash bank;
- British American Tobacco, with brands sold in 180 markets around the world, awarded their regional cash management business to Citi;
- Broadcom Corporation, a global leader in semiconductors for wired and wireless communications, chose Citi as its regional cash management solution provider in Asia;
- TNT Express Worldwide, one of the world's largest express services providers, partnered with Citi for its cash management requirements in Asia;
- Euro RSCG (S) Pte Ltd, the world's fifth-largest global agency network, selected Citi's commercial cards solutions;
- PowerSeraya Limited, Singapore's leading producer, wholesaler, trader and retailer of energy;
- IMC Solution Shipping Limited, a leading transportation and logistics company in the region; and
- Singapore Press Holdings Limited, the leading media organization in Singapore.
Anthony Nappi, Citi's Asia Pacific CEO of Global Transaction Services said at the signing ceremonies, "We're delighted that leading companies across Asia and globally have selected Citi as their cash management partner. We are committed to bringing the full range of capabilities, local expertise and service to help companies fully achieve their goals."###
Citi, the leading global financial services company, has some 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 100 countries, providing consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, and wealth management. Major brand names under Citi's trademark red arc include Citibank, CitiFinancial, Primerica, Citi Smith Barney and Banamex. Additional information may be found at www.citigroup.com or www.citi.com.