CITI ANNOUNCES LAUNCH OF ’SECURITIES FINANCE REPORTING,’ NEXT-GENERATION REPORTING PLATFORM
Breakthrough Delivery System Reduces Client Costs, Enhances Efficiency and Improves Transparency
New York - June 8, 2010 – Citi’s Global Transaction Services today announced that it has launched Securities Finance Reporting (SFR), the next-generation reporting platform that delivers to clients a degree of transparency, flexibility and accessibility to business data previously unavailable. Citi’s breakthrough SFR is a dynamic delivery system that - for the first time -- enables clients to produce reports precisely tailored to meet their specific requirements. SFR allows access to all business lines enabling each client segment and function to retrieve the reporting they require.
"By far, the most significant client benefit of our Securities Finance Reporting system is its customization capabilities," said Tim Douglas, Global Head of Securities Finance, Citi. "Now, SFR enables clients to work directly and interactively with their business data to create documents that satisfy their particular reporting needs."
Citi’s Securities Finance Reporting delivers the following capabilities:
- Highly customizable, interactive reports that enable both operations and financial client executives to see all securities lending, collateral management and cash reinvestment activities in their portfolios with the highest degree of granularity and transparency.
- Comprehensive variety of secure delivery methods, via CitiDirect for Securities, that enable clients to streamline their processes with straight through processing (STP).
- Best-in-class, scalable technology to support clients’ future growth.
- An inclusive selection of earnings reports that allow clients to understand and compare the profitability of their portfolios.
- A strong global organization of dedicated SFR client delivery teams and local product and technology specialists in all regions.
Through its Securities and Fund Services business, Citi’s industry-focused experts provide investors worldwide with tailored solutions delivered through proven global platforms that feature modular, open architecture. With over $11.8 trillion of assets under custody and the industry’s largest proprietary network, clients can leverage Citi’s local market expertise and global reach to extract value across the entire investment value chain.
Global Transaction Services, a division of Citigroup’s Institutional Clients Group, offers integrated cash management, trade, and securities and fund services to multinational corporations, financial institutions and public sector organizations around the world. With a network that spans more than 100 countries, Citigroup’s Global Transaction Services supports over 65,000 clients. As of the first quarter of 2010, it held on average $319 billion in liability balances and $11.8 trillion in assets under custody.
Citi, the leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. Through its two operating units, Citicorp and Citi Holdings, Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Additional information may be found at www.citigroup.com or www.citi.com.