The professionals of Citi are among the most knowledgeable in their field. Following are recent articles that some of them have written for industry publications. All files are in PDF format unless otherwise indicated.
- "Doing Business in China – Implications of RMB Internationalization for Multinationals"
Featuring Philippe Jaccard, December 2011
- "Talking Treasury Forum: Global cash management"
Featuring Mark Tweedie, Global Telecoms and EMEA Technology, Media and Telecommunications Head, published in Treasury Today, October 2011
- "Vestel's supply chain program to reach 400M TL annual volume"
Featuring Alp Dayi, Assistant General Manager of Finance, Vestel Group, published in CFO World, July/August 2011
- "Managing Payments in Volatile Markets"
Featuring Michael Vallance, Global Head of WorldLink® Payment Services and Michael Murtha, Global Head of Foreign Exchange – WorldLink® Payment Services, Citi Transaction Services, Citi, October 2011.
- "Growth and Innovation in Structured Trade Solutions"
Featuring Parvaiz Dalal, Regional Head, Structured Trade and Distribution, Asia Pacific Treasury and Trade Solutions in August/September 2011 Citi Spotlight
- "Citi Spotlight – ERP Integration August 2011"
Featuring TTS Raymond Hsuing – Team Head, Regional Sales Team, Asia Pacific, Client Sales Management, Treasury and Trade Solutions, Citi Mayank Mishra – Head of Information Solutions, Asia Pacific, Treasury and Trade Solutions, Citi
- "Citi Spotlight – Optimizing Liquidity Through Supply Chain Finance"
Featuring Matthew Frohling – Asia Supplier Finance Head, Citi Transaction Services – July 2011
- "ISO 20022 XML Messaging: Can it Take Cash Management to the Next Level?"
Featuring Mark Sutton and Phil Hong, published on gtnews, June 2011
- "Citi Spotlight - The Rise and Rise of CNH"
Featuring Sridhar Kanthadai, Regional Head, Asia Pacific, Treasury and Trade Solutions, Citi Transaction Services, Citi – April 2011
- “Best Practices in Payments Fraud”
Featuring Cheryl Gurz, North American Payments Market Manager, Citi Transaction Services, Citi Appears in March 2011 edition of The AFP Exchange
- "How Retailers Can Soften the Blow of Escalating Cotton Prices and Supply Chain Risks"
Featuring Su-Lin Watson, North America Trade Sales, Citi Appears in February 2011 edition of World Trade 100
- "As the Americas Recover, ECAs Play a Larger Role"
Featuring Ae Kyong Chung, Managing Director, Americas Head, Export and Agency Finance, Citi Appears in February 2011 edition of Trade Finance
- "Citi Spotlight - Asia
- Fulfilling a New Year’s Investment Resolution"
Featuring Philippe Jaccard, Asia Pacific Head of Liquidity and Investment Citi Transaction Services & Nishami Dharmaratne, Asia Pacific Head of Investment Solutions Citi Transaction Services – March 2011
- "Best Practice in Accounts Receivable Reconciliation"
Featuring Elena Cengher, Receivables Product Manager, Europe Middle East & Africa, Treasury & Trade Solutions, Citi Transaction Services,
Citi – February 2011
- "Looking Ahead"
Featuring Amol Gupte, published in Global Finance, January 2011
- "Eyes Wide Open – Growth Ambitions of the Asian Corporate"
Featuring Sandip Patil, published in Citi Industry Insight, January 2011