The professionals of Citi are among the most knowledgeable in their field. Following are recent articles that some of them have written for industry publications. All files are in PDF format unless otherwise indicated.Securities and Fund Services
- "Investment Operations Outsourcing"
AsianInvestor story with Kay Sprague
- "Riding the Wave: Capitalizing on the Growth Trends in Asia"
Global Custodian article with David Russell
- "Processing Powerhouse: Citi's GTS Business Posting Strong Growth"
Institutiional Investor Magazine feature story on GTS and Francesco Vanni d'Archiarafi
- "Extraordinary Times Call for Savvy Outsourcing Solutions"
Citi's Robert Donahoe in Institutional Investor Magazine's Guide to Custody and Asset Servicing
- "The Lure of Foreign Shares"
Citi's Nancy Lissemore quoted in Global Finance magazine
- "Hedge Funds Remodelled"
An opportunity for new best practices
- "Citi Launches Unified Household Platform"
Citi’s Andrew Clipper quoted in FundFire
- "Technical Platforms for Multi-Prime Brokers"
Citi’s Peter Salvage quoted in Alpha magazine
- "Highly Controlled Operational Environment a Key to Attracting Institutional Investors"
Citi's Peter Salvage in Alpha magazine
- "Asset servicing panel"
featuring Andrew Gelb, appeared in Funds Europe, July 2009
- "Regaining product profitability post crisis"
featuring Bernard Hanratty, appeared in FT Mandate, June 2009
- "An important geography"
by Naveed Sultan, appeared in Funds Europe, June 2009
- "A question of confidence"
by Jervis Smith, appeared in Fund Forum Daily, June 2009
- "Bringing a full span of services to the Middle East"
featuring Richard Street, appeared in Global Custodian, June 2009
- "Piecing together market fragmentation"
by Tom Isaac, appeared in The Banker, May 2009
- "Lux in flux"
featuring Steve Bernat, appeared in Funds Europe, May 2009
- "Global Investor Middle East Report"
featuring Jervis Smith and Richard Street, Global Investor, February 2009
- "Gary Greenwald Spearheads Growth in Citi GTS"
Gary Greenwald featured in Bank Systems & Technology, September 2009
- "Mitigating the Myriad of Risks in Trade"
written by Sameer Sehgal, appeared on gtnews.com
- "The Liquidity & Risk Management Evolution"
appeared in Asiamoney, August 2009
- "The corporate scramble for Africa"
by Munir Nanji, appeared in The Journal of Corporate Treasury Management, July 2009
- "Trade Finance Awards for Excellence"
Citi Wins Top Trade Awards, June 2009
- "A model for new world efficiency"
Swati Mitra and Manish Jain in The Banker, May 2009
- "Doing Business in the United Kingdom"
appeared in Treasury Today, April 2009
- "Unlocking capital from within"
Sajeev Viswanathan in The Banker, April 2009
- "Africa Renaissance"
by Munir Nanji and Wagaki Mutonyi, Citi Nigeria, March 2009
- "Healthy Citi Unit Trying To Cash In"
Paul Galant & Gary Greenwald featured in American Banker, March 2009
- "Looking East: The Islamic Alternative"
appeared in TMI magazine (www.treasury-management.com), March 2009
- "The Trade Balancing Act"
John Ahearn featured in The Banker, March 2009
- "Doing Business in South Africa"
appeared in Treasury Today, March 2009
- "Trade in Sub-Saharan Africa: Where Next?"
by Munir Nanji and Timothy Muchiri, Citi Nigeria, February 2009
- "Cash Management Debate: Know who your friends are"
featuring Rajesh Mehta
appeared in Euromoney, January 2009
- "Weathering the Financial Storm"
Francesco Vanni d’Archirafi featured in The Banker, January 2009