Citi® Execution to Custody
Total Trade Life Cycle Management
The equities market landscape has experienced dramatic changes. The number of trading venues has risen, often causing complex liquidity fragmentation. As the industry experiences cost pressures through decreasing trade sizes and commissions, underlying clients are seeking investment opportunities in new markets, creating a unique challenge to capture this cross-border flow without significant foreign infrastructure investment. It has become increasingly difficult and costly to remain competitive in this landscape. Citi has developed an end-to-end solution for clients seeking to overcome these challenges in a cost-effective, efficient and innovative manner.
In the News
- Gary Probert and Asmaah Ali, share their views on Trends in Post-Trade Processing. Read more.
- Endre Markos, Asia Pacific Regional Head of Execution to Custody, moderated GlobalTrading journal's second annual post-trade roundtable "Putting Together The Pieces" in Hong Kong on June 4. Read more.
- In the first of a three-part series, Gary Probert, Global head of the Execution to Custody team (E2C), discusses the needs for a common settlement cycle. Read more.
- Nigel Solkhon, Director and EMEA Regional Head of the Execution to Custody (E2C) team, shares his views on building a better securities market. Read more.
- Endre Markos, Asia-Pacific Regional head of the Execution to Custody team (E2C), engages on a need to look at the trading life cycle holistically. Read more.
- CIOs should shift their focus to Comprehensive Transaction Cost Analysis for operational efficiencies across the trade lifecycle. Read more
- Gary Probert, Global head of the Execution to Custody team (E2C) at Citi Transaction Services, discusses the advantages of electronic trade confirmation and trade matching at Sibos. Read the article on Page 6.
- Endre Markos, Asia-Pacific Regional head of the Execution to Custody team (E2C) at Citi Transaction Services, is driving efficiency in the domestic broker-dealer and asset manager trading space. See how by reading the full article here.
For more information about Citi® Execution to Custody, please contact your Citi Relationship Manager or Account Manager.