Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments, and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
Citi's Institutional Clients Group is comprised of diverse, talented professionals globally located in more than 100 countries and territories, collectively representing an unparalleled international network of financial skills and capabilities serving targeted clients. Our clients are top corporations, financial institutions and governments in countries around the world and our mission is to help them achieve their goals. We do so by providing strategic, financing and operational insights and executing tailored product/service solutions, both across our borders and domestically. The ICG responds to clients' changing needs through its long-established relationship coverage approach that provides client solutions utilizing all of Citi's relevant capabilities, including the broadest possible access to financial markets globally. No other institution can match our combination of global insights, client relationship management services, geographic reach and local and cross-border product expertise.
Securities and Fund Services comprise of Investor Services, Issuer Services and Intermediary Services and are offered to multinational corporations, financial institutions and the public sector around the world.
Securities and Fund Services by the Numbers
- Over $13.9 trillion in assets under custody
- Over 10,000 portfolios
- Global custody markets - 97
- Proprietary clearing markets - 60
- Securities Lending markets - 72
- Global Staff - 11,799
- Asset Managers, Hedge Funds, Private Equity, Bank / Insurance, Public Sector and Sovereign Wealth Funds
- Investment Products
- Managed funds (including mutual, long-only, hedge, private equity, short extension, common collective, and fund of funds), separate accounts and OTC Derivatives
- Unique understanding of asset manager needs with an exceptional approach
- Value added solutions with optimal mix of common vs. custom-ware
- Unmatched global footprint, with broadest product range
- Consistency in our technology, operations and client service across markets
- Industry's largest proprietary network providing more favorable cut-off times, end-to-end operations control, faster problem resolution, and local market knowledge / advocacy
- Industry-leading STP rates ensure trades settle with minimal manual intervention
- Value-added services help clients improve performance
Citi has established a regional structure, headed by a single regional CEO with overall responsibility for running the franchise in each of the following regions:
- North America
- Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA)
- Latin America