- All rights to the information contained in the website, including the names and trademarks, belong to the Bank or entities owned by or associated with Citigroup Inc., and are subject to protection under the Act of 4 February 1994 on copyright and related rights (Journal of laws 1994, no. 24 item 83 as amended) and the Act of 30 June 2000 on industrial property rights.
Citi and Citi Handlowy are registered trademarks of Citigroup Inc., used under license. Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries are also entitled to rights to certain other trademarks contained herein.
- The Website user has the right to download and print whole pages of information or their parts provided that the user does not infringe the copyright and trademark registration rights owned by the Bank or used by the Bank with the consent of the rights holder. No part of the information contained in the Website may be used for commercial purposes, in particular it may not be copied in whole or in part, electronically transmit ted or otherwise modified or used without the prior written consent of the Bank.
- The Bank declares that all information available on the Website is collected and updated with due diligence.
- The Bank informs that the materials on the Website are for information purposes only and do not constitute an offer of any service, including an offer of banking services.
- The Bank reserves the rights to decide on the content of the information contained in the Website, including the right to amend, in whole or in part, the information contained in the Website and to temporarily suspend or definitely withdraw the information, its part or the entire content of the Website, from use on the Internet.