Masking your sensitive data
By default, sensitive data such as your card numbers, account numbers, phone numbers and email address are masked for extra security by Citi Online.
If you wish, you can unmask this data for the duration of each Citi Online session.
- To activate this option, click My Profile on your My Citi dashboard.
- Now click Citi Online Preferences, followed by Masking Sensitive Information.
- You may receive a One Time Password by text message. Type this into the box and click Continue.
- See examples of masked data (only the last four digits are visible).
- If you would like to unmask this information, untick the box titled Mask My Sensitive Data.
- Click Continue to finish.
Remember that the next time you sign on, your data will be automatically masked again, for added security.