Selling Mutual Funds
- You can redeem all or part of your Mutual Fund Investment using Citi Online.
- Select Mutual Funds from the Investments & deposits tab and choose a Mutual Fund Account Number from your list.
- Click Redeem underneath the fund you wish to sell.
- Choose whether you would like to redeem all units or enter the number of units you wish to sell. Now select the cash account you would like to credit with the redeemed sum.
- Click NEXT to submit your request, check the details and then click CONFIRM.
- Your request is then sent for processing. You can view a record of the redemption and email a copy if required.
- It will take up to 2 working days to process the request, so the transaction will not show immediately in your Portfolio Summary.