Terms & Policies for Citi UK
If you are a client of one or more of the sales & trading units of Citi’s Institutional Clients Group businesses and you hold an account with Citigroup Global Markets Limited, Citigroup Global Markets U.K. Equity Limited, Citibank International plc or Citibank NA London Branch, the following Terms of Business and Policies apply to Citi’s relationship with you. You are likely to have an account with one of those entities if you are established in Europe, the Middle East or Africa and you deal with Citi sales and/or trading staff based in London. You may also have an account with one of those entities if you are located in another region but deal with sales and/or trading staff in London. If you are uncertain as to whether you have an account with one of those entities, please contact your sales representative.
- Citi’s Terms of Business for Professional Clients and Eligible Counterparties
- Notice to Clients Supplementing Citi’s Terms of Business Relating to Illustrative Pricing
- Notice to Clients Supplementing Citi’s Terms of Business Relating to ETF KIIDs
- Notice to Clients Supplementing Citi’s Terms of Business Relating to the German High Frequency Trading Act
- Citi’s Markets and Banking Execution Policy
- Description of Citi's Conflicts of Interest Policy
Disclaimer: The information provided on or contained in any file that can be viewed or downloaded from this site or set out in any communication containing a link to this site is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject Citigroup Inc. and its affiliates ("Citi") to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Neither the information, nor any opinion contained in this site in any file that can be viewed or downloaded from this site constitutes a solicitation or offer by Citi to buy or sell any securities, futures, options or other financial instruments or provide any investment advice or service.