Please input your Citi Debit Card Number and TPIN into the IVR. This data is required, so that you may access your account and obtain information quickly.
Through Citibank’s IVR you will be able to:
- Report the loss of your Citi Debit Card
- Activate your Citi Debit Card
- Obtain information regarding your account balances and the last 5 transactions which have been performed within the last 90 days.
- Transfer money between your accounts as well as perform cash withdrawals from your Diners, Citibank Visa and Citibank Mastercard cards by transferring the amount to your bank account. In order to perform cash withdrawals, it is a prerequisite that your credit cards are linked to your Citi Debit Card.
- Pay your Diners, Citibank Visa and Citibank Mastercard, as long as they are linked to your Citi Debit Card.
- Obtain information on investment products and proceed with other banking transactions.
- Change your Telephone Personal Identification Number code (TPIN).
- Access Cards Menu
If you have more than one bank account linked to your Citi Debit Card, the IVR provides the ability to either enter the account number you wish to transact from or to select it from the list of accounts announced.
Cards Main Menu
Please input your Card Number and TPIN (or National ID Number) into the IVR. This data is required, so that you may access your account quickly.
Through Citibank’s Automated Services the following options are provided:
- Lost or Stolen Card Declaration
- Card Activation
- Information on Current Balance
- Information on Unbilled transactions
- Information on the last 3 issued statements and option to request re-issuance for the latest issued statement
- Information on participating rewards programs and option to redeem points
- Information on the pending balance installments
- ATM PIN issuance
- ATM PIN Reset
- Set up your Personal Telephone PIN (TPIN)
- Change your Personal Telephone PIN (TPIN)
- Access Banking Main Menu or Cards Payment Menu. To access this menu, your Citi Debit Card Number and your TPIN are required.
- Request information on another credit card
This menu provides you with general information regarding Citibank. The following options are provided:
- Exchange Rates
- Information on credit cards and loans applications
- Information on Citibank’s Branch and ATM locations
- Information on Citibank’s products and services (Citibank online and Cards online, general information on loans, credit cards, investment and insurance programs)
- Access to Banking or Cards Main Menu
Please input your Card Number and TPIN (or National ID Number) into the IVR. This data is required so that we may access your account and serve you quickly.