Award winning, easy and fast online service from Citibank.
Athens, May 15, 2013.
Responding to customers' need for fast, easy and comprehensive service and recognizing the importance of using the internet and smartphones even in banking, Citibank created e-corners in order to improve the customer experience, since customers may be served whenever they want to directly, through electronic networks.
The Citibank e-corners are workplaces equipped with high-end devices, staffed with highly trained e-Specialists, who present to the customers the alternative service channels.
In e-corners provide information to customers on multiple service options through electronic channels, by type of transaction and offered solutions based on customer needs. They have state of the art equipment, special office for the e-Specialist with iPad and iPhone, which allow customers to be trained and get familiarize with e-Banking and mobile banking. The e-corners are placed as shop-in-shop at 5 stores (Maroussi, Otto, House, Tsimiski, Piraeus and Thessaloniki) and have already received the first prize in the category "Combination of Digital & physical channels" of e-volutions Awards.
At 200 years of history, Citi pioneer and invests in new technologies, developing new services and channels, always aligned with the needs and best customer service. Citi is the bank which in 1977 launched to the U.S. market the first ATM, in 2010 launched the "smart shop" in Japan and in 2011 collaborated with the Google & MasterCard to create Google Wallet.
Citi serves over 200 million customers in 1000 cities in 160 countries, and has developed a number of electronic services such as e-Banking, the Global Banking, the Mobile Banking, the Phone Banking, the service e-Statement, and Citi Alerts and has the ATM Network and Automated Call Center, offering customers a number of advantages such as::
- 24/7 service
- transactions easily and quickly
- More options
- Free transactions
Useful information on Citi Greece e- services:
- The e-Banking users of Citi in Greece today are 4 times more than 3 years ago. 28% women, 72% men
- Penetration rate: 35%
- Most popular trades: "Funds Transfers", "Balance Control," "Bill Payments", "credit card payment"
- 82% of users are satisfied with the services of e-Banking
- 95% are satisfied with the services of Mobile Banking
- 10% of users e-Banking using Mobile Banking
- Customers state their satisfaction for the Citi Alerts and e-Statements services: The Citi Alerts is a popular service that informs customers via SMS for each move in their account or card, thus providing enhanced security in transactions
- 1 in 4 customers receives his/her account electronically
- 1 out of 2 customers has signed up for Citi Alerts cards
- E-banking users use traditional channels mainly for transactions containing cash, keeping e-Banking as main medium of exchange