Citibank – Chartis new partnership for integrated insurance against theft.
New program “Asfaleia X4” for insurance of personal & property items against theft, for medical expenses in case of injury during theft and for compensation against car theft
Direct and simple procedures and low cost
Athens, June 6, 2012.
Citibank and Chartis continue their successful partnership and launch in the Greek market an innovative program for insurance against theft, “AsfaleiaX4”.
With the integrated program “AsfaleiaX4” the insured will receive substantial and direct indemnity, with annual premium of €84 per year, on the following cases:
- Theft of personal items (e.g. handbag, wallet, mobile phone theft whether the insured is at home or on the road)
- Car theft, for which the car owner will receive compensation to cover transportation costs until the car replacement
- Theft of items from insured person’s home
- Injury during theft attempt. In this case, healthcare costs are covered
In detail, the indemnifications per case are:
- Mobile phone: €160
- Handbag: €100
- Wallet: €50
- Cash: €50
- Portable Electronic Devices: €60
- Recently acquired items: €50
- Transportation fee reimbursement: €20
- Home contents actual amount of loss or damage up to the amount of: €7,500
- Loss of life due to an accident caused by an assault incident: €5,000
- Healthcare expenses: €1,300
- Indemnification for car total loss : €1,500
For more information, those who are interested can visit one of Citibank branches in Greece or visit the webpage www.citibank.gr
* The program covers insured people up to 70 years old, if the theft or theft attempt takes place in Greece
Citibank established offices in Greece in 1964 initially to serve the needs of Shipping and Corporate clients. The Consumer Business expansion started in the 80s. Today, it has a leading position in the Greek market in: Cards, Citigold Personal Banking, Global Transaction Services, Securities, Fixed Income, FX, commodities and derivatives. Citi has 37 branches in Greece. For more information visit www.citibank.gr
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
Additional information may be found at www.citigroup.com | Twitter: @Citi | YouTube: www.youtube.com/citi | Blog: http://new.citi.com | Facebook: www.facebook.com/citi | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/citiAbout Citi