Convenient and easy-to-use global banking services by Citigold Global Banking.
Athens, October 6, 2009.
Citigold Global Banking is the new service of Citibank, designed to cover transactional needs of thousands of Greek students abroad, as well as, of a large number of people that travel often for business or pleasure or simply invest in foreign markets.
Global Banking addresses exclusively Citibank’s Citigold clients by making things easier for them - among others, when they wish to open an account to the country they are relocating to, apply for the issuance of a credit card in the said country (*) or directly transfer funds from one country to another, while the service also offers a helpline from the same focal point to any country.
Specifically, this Global Banking integrated service offers Citibank’s Citigold clients the following advantages:
- They can open a bank account or apply for the issuance of a credit card (*) even before arriving to the country of destination;
- They can open a bank account for directly transferring money (*) to family members studying abroad;
- Free of charge access to 550 Citigold Centers in 36 countries so that clients can enjoy abroad facilities such as conference rooms, phones for local calls, Internet access, fax, etc.;
- Free of charge global Citigold helpline for direct connection to Citigold helpline in Greece;
- Readily available cash up to USD 10,000 in a case of emergency;
- Integrated global healthcare coverage ranging from simple medical advice to serious medical emergencies covered by the International SOS service and the personal member’s card, on a 24/7 basis throughout the year.
As people travel from country to country, it is very convenient for them to maintain the proven banking relationship they had at home, their credit card and, of course, a direct and safe access to their bank accounts. Through Citigold Global Banking, Citibank ensures such conditions like very few other banks in the world.
(*) according to the terms & conditions applicable in the country of destination.