For more than six decades, individuals and institutions around the world have looked to Franklin Templeton Investments as a trusted partner in asset management. With an unwavering focus on investment excellence, we offer a unique combination of experience, global perspective and a consistent, disciplined approach to investing that has proven itself across market cycles.
A globally diversified business with *:
- Over 60 years of experience
- Over 150 countries served
- Over 8000 employees worldwide
- $670.3 billion (USD) assets under management
* As of 31 December 2011
We are dedicated to offering a wide range of high-quality investment solutions—including mutual funds, separate accounts, commingled trusts, private equity and other vehicles—designed to serve a variety of client needs and risk appetites worldwide. Each of our investment groups—Franklin, Templeton, Mutual Series and our specialized investment teams—follows an independent and distinct investment philosophy. This means that a client who invests in a Franklin equity portfolio and a Mutual Series equity portfolio will typically see only a small percentage of stocks held [in common] in both portfolios. In this way, Franklin Templeton investors may pursue significant diversification within a single firm.
2. Specialized investment teams include: Franklin Templeton Real Asset Advisors, Darby Private Equity, Local Asset Management teams, Franklin Templeton Multi-Asset Strategies and Fiduciary Trust Company International.
The relevant text is provided by Franklin Templeton Investments and Citibank Greece assume no responsibility for it.