profile privacy citibank.com
sign on press releases contact sitemap homepage
Mutual Funds
CitiPrivilege
Structured Products
Citibank Brokerage Services
Wealth Planner / Mutual Funds

 

 

MetLife Alico M.F.C. was established in 1992 and since then it remains between the top ten mutual fund companies. As of 12.30.2011, MetLife Alico M.F.C. ranked 6th with a market share of 4.1% based on its assets under management.
MetLife Alico M.F.C. is the leading, independent (non banking related) mutual fund manufacturer and distributor in Greece.
MetLife Alico is the main shareholder (90%) and the rest 10% is equally shared between Kanellopoulos-Adamantiadis and Hellas S.A.

 

 

The relevant text is provided by ALICO AIG Mutual Funds Management Company and Citibank Greece assume no responsibility for it.

 

 

 

Investment Consultants are available to assist you regarding Citibank's Investment Plans:

  • At a Citibank branch near you
  • By calling 210 929 0000

 

Investment Products are not bank deposits or obligations of, or guaranteed by, Citibank International plc or its affiliates (unless specifically stated), are subject to investment risks, including the possible loss of principal invested and they are not insured by any governmental agencies.

MUTUAL FUNDS DO NOT HAVE GUARANTEED RETURNS AND PAST PERFORMANCE DOES NOT GUARANTEE FUTURE RETURNS.

 

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

 
 
 
 

 

 

 
safety  | career @ citibank  |  Greek

Citibank.gr


Privacy
Terms, conditions, caveats and small print
UK Financial Services Compensation Scheme
© Copyright 2005 Citicorp

INVESTMENTS