Citibank Branch Network
Apart from Citigold’s special offices, there are more than 85 Citibank branches at your disposal in Greece, as well as 1,400 branches and 3,800 ATMs throughout the world.
To find the nearest branch to you, please click here.
You have access all over the world while you can also send funds throughout Europe to any Citibank account.
Citigold Phone Banking Services
For quick access on your accounts or to give specific instructions, the exclusive Citigold Phone Banking telephone communications lines, 210 92 90 500 and 2310 244 677 are at your disposal.
Citibank was declared Best Consumer Internet Bank in Greece, for 2006. Through the Citibank Online services, at the address www.citibank.gr, you can:
- Get an update on your balances and the activity of your deposit and investment accounts.
- Transfer funds to banks in Greece and Citibank abroad.
- Pay your bills (Telephone, Social Security, Professional Security, VAT).
- Pay your Citibank Cards (Visa, MasterCard and Diners Club).
- Give standing orders for the payment of your rent, your insurance premiums or other fixed payments.
- Order a check book.