Platinum privileges every day!
Health & Care Program
Take advantage of the privileges offered in cooperation with leading health care providers. Citibank, in cooperation with Biomedicine, Euroclinic, Metropolitan and Euromedical Psychiko, offers you a comprehensive benefits program for a better protection, care and prevention in all health areas. The program offers discount prices and free benefits for a large number of diagnostic tests (such as triplex vascular imaging, mammography, ultrasound, etc.), as well as medical visits and nursing care.
Payment of DEI & ÅÕDÁP Bills
Now you can pay your DEI (Public Power Corporation) and EYDAP (Athens Water Supply and Sewerage Company) bills with Citibank World MasterCard, in installments. Just set up the recurring bill payment service for your card, by calling 210 92 90111 or by visiting one of Citibank branches.
Payment of Taxes*
Temporary Income Tax Surcharge
Individual Income Tax
Corporate Income Tax
Value Added Tax
ETAK (Uniform Property Tax)
Voluntary Settlement for Unaudited Tax Years
Special Fine by the Ministry of Environment, Energy & Climate Change (for semi-open spaces)
Charge for the Settlement of Unlicensed Buildings
Uniform Special Fine for Unlicensed Buildings
Now, with Citibank World MasterCard, you can pay without any delay, in 6 interest-free installments, the amounts you owe for taxes to the Greek State:
Road tax on motor vehicles, in 3 interest-free installments.
* Citibank may terminate or change the service offered, upon notification through its webpage.
Citibank Online allows you to manage your finances quickly, easily and safely, through your computer. Just visit www.citibank.gr and Sign On to Citibank Online.
Your card statement is just one click away! Citibank Online offers you an easy and safe way to view the e-statement of your card instantly and to access, at any time, prior statements for the past 12 months.
A bank... on the go! Make your transactions through your mobile phone. You only need a mobile phone with access to the Internet. With the Citi Mobile applications that are specially designed for iPhone®, Blackberry® or Android™ devices, you can check your account balances, pay your bills or transfer money and, at the same time, enjoy the best possible user experience!
Nothing moves without you knowing it! You are kept informed about every activity on your credit card through SMS and e-mail messages you receive instantly.
Fraud Early Warning System
If an unusual transaction is noticed on your card, we call you to warn you and prevent any possible fraud.
Shopping over the Internet is the most modern way to do your shopping, with just one "click". Now, it’s also the safest way because, thanks to the MasterCard Secure Code service, you can be sure that you are safe, every time you use your Citibank MasterCard for online shopping.
- By direct debit of your bank account with Citibank or any other bank through DIAS Direct Debit service.
- Through the exclusive telephone service line CitiPhone Banking 210 92 90111.
- At the teller stations of Citibank, Piraeus Bank and Alpha Bank.
- At Citibank ATMs.
- Through the Internet using the Citibank Online Service, and at www.nbg.gr (National Bank), www.alphabank.gr (Alpha Bank), www.eurobank.gr (Eurobank), www.winbank.gr (Piraeus Bank), provided you have an account with these banks.
- With your mobile phone through Citi Mobile, if you have an account with Citibank.
- Through the Hellenic Post (ELTA), with the Quick Payment form you will find on your card statement.
- Through Pay by SMS service
Learn more about Citibank cards and apply for your own card.
- At a Citibank branch near you
- By calling 801 11 11 6 11