Investor Services (IS) Operations is a dynamically developing unit within Citi Service Center Poland. The Investor Services created due to the migration of processes from other countries to Poland.
- Outsourced Back Office for Clients
- Confirms and settles Capital Market and Money Market trades
- Cooperation brokers, across all global markets
- Manages the flows of instructions to Transactional Control
- Manages transaction flows to Custody Bank
- Handles the account books of investment funds in order to ensure that their current value is calculated correctly
- Storing information on transactions and ensuring that they are correctly reflected in the funds’ accounting system
- Reconciles for data integrity, investigates and resolves inconsistencies between the funds’ accounting system and the custodians’ registery books
Fund Accounting (NAV)
- Calculates the Net Asset Value of Investment Funds
- Provides control required by the country's regulators
- Re-Validates NAV
Investor Services Operations is a global unit that is responsible for all securities account services and fund accounting related functions. Its goal is to ensure all transactions on a fund are accurate and all fund prices are delivered to our clients in a timely fashion. This area offers unrivalled opportunities for a career within a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.