Apply now for one of the Regional Analyst Programmes!
Applications forms are available in the Recruitment process section below.
Technology plays a central role in driving value for Citi and its clients. Joining the Programme you will be working in the Citi Technology Infrastructure (CTI) area. This Department is responsible for providing the products and services that enable our Citi workforce, along with the majority of the financial solutions that our Citi customers rely on. We provide a critical technical foundation for the firm's operations through the infrastructure that runs business and general user computing services.
- Possibility to acquire and develop practical knowledge in a large, global IT organization
- Access to global learning tools and mentoring by experienced IT managers
- Working in an international environment
- Access to the latest technology and large infrastructure
- Be a student of the final years (the programme would be a full-time assignment) or a recent graduate (up to a year after graduation)
- Have interest in developing their career in IT
- Have high interpersonal and analytical skills
- Demonstrate independence, proactivity, self-organization and collaboration skills
- Show leadership skills
- Be fluent in English (both spoken and in written) – it is a must
- Have strong motivation towards the development in the IT area, commitment and enthusiasm for learning
Recruitment process for the Program is now closed.
Duration of the Program: 18 months