Apply now for one of the Global Analyst Programmes!
Application forms are available in the Recruitment process section below.
Technology plays a central role in driving value for Citi and its clients. In Poland over 400 technology professionals provide critical technology infrastructure support, development and deployment of strategic software applications to Citi entities across the world.
Citi Technology Infrastructure (CTI) – this area is responsible for providing the products and services that enable our Citi workforce, along with the majority of the financial solutions that our Citi customers rely on. We provide a critical technical foundation for the firm's operations through the infrastructure that runs business and general user computing services.
Citi Architecture & Technology Engineering (CATE) is developing and engineering the technology infrastructure strategy, architecture, solutions and standards for Citi globally.
The Chief Technology Office (CTO) is focused on a number of transformational engineering initiatives that include harnessing Big Data, the exploration of Hybrid Cloud, strengthening Cyber Security and a transition to Enterprise Containers. Additionally, its global functions and production assurance teams provide a wide-range of enterprise opportunities including data analytics, application development, DevOps, end-to-end design and infrastructure management.
- Possibility to acquire and develop practical knowledge in a large, global IT organization
- Access to global learning tools and mentoring by experienced IT managers
- Working in an international environment
- Access to the latest technology and large infrastructure
- Be a student of the final years (the programme would be a full-time assignment) or a recent graduate (up to a year after graduation)
- Have interest in developing their career in IT
- Have high interpersonal and analytical skills
- Demonstrate independence, proactivity, self-organization and collaboration skills
- Show leadership skills
- Be fluent in English (both spoken and in written) – it is a must
- Have strong motivation towards the development in the IT area, commitment and enthusiasm for learning
Please apply for the area of choice via the links below:
- Global Development Programme in IT (CTI)
- Global Full-Time Analyst Programme in Architecture & Technology Engineering (CATE)