Please be advised that this site is not optimized for use with Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.
- Senior Advisor, McKinsey & Company – 2006 to January 2008
- President, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia – 2000 to 2006
- Richard K. Mellon Professor, Finance, The Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania – 1984 to 2002
- Director of Citigroup since 2009
- Director of Citibank, N.A. since 2009
- Other Directorships: RenaissanceRe Holdings, Ltd., Penn Mutual Life Insurance Company, and Columbia Funds
- Previous Directorships within the last five years: B of A Fund Series Trust