- Local and foreign currency time deposits
- Local and foreign currency call deposits
- An access to the primary and the secondary government debt markets.
- Market Linked Deposits. Deposits denominated in foreign currency with a fixed maturity and interest which is a function of the performance of a given reference instrument during the tenor of the deposit. Market Linked Deposits give investors the possibility to participate in international markets with no risk of losing principal capital. Market Linked Deposits also provide the possibility of earning higher returns than savings accounts or regular time deposits.
- Other High yield investment products