The minimum software requirements to run CitiDirect© Online Banking are listed below.
CitiDirect Online Banking is certified to operate on the Microsoft Operating Systems.
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Microsoft Internet Explorer (IE) Version 6 or higher (*)
- Mozilla Firefox is NOT officially supported.
(*) IE 7.0 is recommended
Java Sun (JRE)
- versions 1.4.2_xx , 5.0, 6.0, and 7 with updates. Compatible versions are enlisted here .
Adobe® Acrobat® Reader® 5.0 or higher
- Needed to view CitiDirect reports or documents on this site those are in "pdf" format.
- The minimum and recommended hardware requirements to run CitiDirect© Online Banking are listed below.
Minimum: Requirements listed will enable CitiDirect to run on your Personal Computer (PC).
Recommended: Requirements listed will deliver enhanced system performance for CitiDirect.
- Minimum: 1 GHz CPU
- Recommended: 2 GHz CPU or higher
Computer Memory (RAM)
(*) More recent versions of Windows operating systems use larger amounts of RAM.
- Minimum: 512 MB
- Recommended: 1 GB
- Minimum: VGA Monitor resolution of 800X600.
- Recommended: Resolution of 1024X768 or higher to enhance the visual experience of CitiDirect.
- Minimum (For Dial-up Customers ONLY): Modem/Speed: 28.8K bps (28,800 baud/second) or higher; V.34 modem protocol is minimally required; V.90 modem protocol is recommended.
- Recommended: High Speed Internet or Broadband Connection.